Company Name: FUNDACIÓN VALENCIAPORT
Commercial Name: “FUNDACIÓN VALENCIAPORT”
Registered Office: Headquarters APV-PHASE III. Avda. Muelle del Turia S/N. Valencia (Spain). C.P.: 46024
Phone: (34) 963939400/Fax: 963939461
Domain Name: https://www.fundacion.valenciaport.com
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its development regulations and the European Regulation GRPD 2016/679, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of the LOPD-GDD, informs all Users of the Web site that facilitate or go to provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated in an automated file that is duly registered in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
Manage the Information of the Users, Client, Suppliers or Employees and Commercial Prospecting.
Seek the Consent of the Person Concerned.
No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legal obligation.
Access, Rectify and Delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
You Can Consult the additional and detailed Data Protection information on our website: https://www.fundacion.valenciaport.com
Users, by marking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is treated by the lender to perform the following purposes:
- Referral of commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or parthners with whom he had reached some agreement of commercial promotion among his clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be of products and services related to the sector of the provider.
- Conduct statistical Studies.
- To Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are placed at the user’s disposal on the company’s website.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
The provider informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever it was to be made some type of transfer of personal data, in a previous way, it would request the consent Express, informed, and unequivocal on the part of the holders.
All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms arranged in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and GRPD 2016/679 may exercise their rights By sending an express request, together with a copy of your DNI, through the following means :
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone/Fax: (34) 963939400/963939461.
- Postal Mail: Headquarters ATV-PHASE III. Avda. Muelle del Turia S/N. Valencia (Spain). C.P.: 46024
In the same way, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” section of all emails sent by the provider.
In the same way, the provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the safety and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by third parties not Authorized.
- The cookies used by the Web site are associated only with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide for themselves the user’s personal data.
- By using cookies It is possible that the server where the Web is, recognize the Web browser used by the user in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered Previously, access to the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively to them without having to register at each visit. They Are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
- The user has the possibility to configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. Please refer to your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information.
- In Order To use the website, it is not necessary For the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent by the Web site, or the third person acting on its behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to initiate a session as such in each of the services whose pre Station requires the previous registration or “login”.
- The cookies used in this web site have, in any case, a temporary character with the sole purpose of making the subsequent transmission more effective. In no case will cookies be used to collect information of a personal nature.
- For More information You can review the section on the web about COOKIE POLICIES.
- IP ADDRESSES
- Web site servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP Address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All This information is recorded in an activity file of the duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that allow to know the number of impressions of pages, the Number of visits made to the Web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
- The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to avoid unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/client accepts that the lender obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
- Any hiring process or that leads to the introduction of personal data
- High-character Data (health, ideology,…) will always be transmitted through a Secure communication protocol (), so that no third party has access to the information transmitted via electronically.
By accepting the box in the CONTACT FORM of this Website I give my express and voluntary consent so that FUNDACIÓN VALENCIAPORT can use for this purpose the data provided by you, committing to treat in a confidential The personal data provided and not to communicate or assign such information to third parties.